Twilio/Whatsapp SMS/Livechat integration sending from wrong number

Twilio/Whatsapp SMS/Livechat integration not working.

I set up SMS to interface with Twilio for WhatsApp to appear in Livechat. I tested successfully in the Twilio sandbox. Then I went through the process to get an approved WhatsApp Number to become a WhatsApp Enabled Sender.

Now, RocketChat receives WhatsApp messages, but won’t send them. In my case I’ve been able to determine the issue has something to do with RocketChat receiving the message from the “live” WhatsApp number but then attempting to respond using the “Sandbox” WhatsApp number. For some reason, the incoming message is correctly forwarded to whatsapp:+1xxxxxxx452 (The number I purchased), but when I respond the outgoing message is sent from whatsapp:+1xxxxxxx886 (The number generated by the system for the sandbox). Any idea why?This generates an error ((Error: 63015) Channel Sandbox can only send messages to phone numbers that have joined the Sandbox). Obviously I don’t want to use the sandbox number, I want to send messages via the approved WhatsApp number. It seems somewhere in the settings on my server the sandbox number has become imbedded in settings, but there seems no way to edit that in the GUI for Administration,

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.12.3
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04.1 x64
  • Deployment Method: docker
  • NodeJS Version: v12.18.4
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.16 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)