Re-Registering cloud workspace does not work

Description

I setup a new instance of rocket.chat.
I was not able to get the cloud connectivity to a functional state. Therefore I removed the manually created workspace in cloud.rocket.chat and disconnected my local instance via “connectivity services” → “disconnect”.

If I now try to start the registration process again, I am not able to add new registration keys on my local side. The system uses the old data which cannot work.

How can I reset the connectivity data in my local instance to restart the workspace registration process again?

connectivity-services-error

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.17.0
  • Operating System: Debian 10.10
  • Deployment Method: docker via docker-compose tempalte (see: Docker Compose - Rocket.Chat Docs)
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
  • NodeJS Version: 12.22.1 - x64
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.26
  • Proxy: ssl reverse proxy with nginx (configuration see Configuring SSL Reverse Proxy - Rocket.Chat Docs)
  • Firewalls involved: ufw (see: docs.rocket.chat/installing-and-updating/docker-containers#1-securing-the-server-firewall-basics-optional-recommended)

Any additional Information

I am using a german setting.
My account in cloud.rocket.chat seems to be ok.
See animated gif.

Hi, have you removed the old instance from the cloud workspace?

Hello John,
thanks for your reply and your support!
Yes, as you can see in the animated gif I show my cloud workspaces. The list is empty there.

Ahhh - I missed that sorry.

I think there is a known issue when de-registering and re-registering accounts.

Can you DM me with your domain and workspace details and I will try and find out.

You can get me on open.rocket.chat as well

Thanks.

hi i have same issue on version 6.2.5 i remove my workspace on the cloud yet i cant re-register my workspace to the cloud hope you can help me.

i tried to sync it but return an error.