I setup a new instance of rocket.chat.
I was not able to get the cloud connectivity to a functional state. Therefore I removed the manually created workspace in cloud.rocket.chat and disconnected my local instance via “connectivity services” → “disconnect”.
If I now try to start the registration process again, I am not able to add new registration keys on my local side. The system uses the old data which cannot work.
How can I reset the connectivity data in my local instance to restart the workspace registration process again?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.17.0
- Operating System: Debian 10.10
- Deployment Method: docker via docker-compose tempalte (see: Docker Compose - Rocket.Chat Docs)
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 12.22.1 - x64
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.26
- Proxy: ssl reverse proxy with nginx (configuration see Configuring SSL Reverse Proxy - Rocket.Chat Docs)
- Firewalls involved: ufw (see: docs.rocket.chat/installing-and-updating/docker-containers#1-securing-the-server-firewall-basics-optional-recommended)
I am using a german setting.
My account in cloud.rocket.chat seems to be ok.
See animated gif.