this is my second try to install rocket chat on premise. First time I put in a docker on my Synology 718+ and now i used the snap version with ubuntu.
Both times my Mac and Windows Clients could login without Problems, even with the desktop apps.
Only our iPhone aren’t able to connect over the iOS app.
I have a Lets Encrypt Certificate and we are using the Synology’s Reverse Proxy. I’m coming in over HTTPS/443 and the Reverse Proxy send me to HTTP/80.
Any suggestions that I could try?
Greetings from Cologne, Germany …
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 5.0.6
- Operating System: ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v14.19.3
- MongoDB Version: 4.4.15 / wiredTiger
- Proxy: Synology Reverse Proxy
- Firewalls involved: Unifi UDM Pro