How to Transfer bot->human in App DialogFlow

Description

Hi,

I configure DialogFlow via APP resource on RocketChat, and work. Clients can speach with bot via DialogFlow, but when customer choice a option to talk with a human, how can I transfer to Department?

Thanks for help

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.5.0
  • Operating System: Centos 7

Hi @leolage

There are, at least, two ways to handoff conversations from the chatbot to a human agent.
The first one is to use the app setting called Fallback Responses Limit. This feature does exactly what you are looking for, it’s based on the number of fallback responses sent by the chatbot agent in a row, so when the agent is not able to answer the user and the number of fallback responses limit is reached, the handover takes place. The Target Department for Handover setting needs also to be filled in order to execute the handover process.
The other option you have is to perform the handover through a fullfilment server, so you can design you chatbot to call the following Omnichannel REST API endpoint:
https://docs.rocket.chat/api/rest-api/methods/livechat/room#forward-livechat-room

2 Likes

Hi @leolage,

I did it by following this:

1 Like

I need to understand how did you call this POST API from DialogFlow, I only find Fulfillment. Could you clarify ?

That’s exactly what I didn’t understand either. Did you solve your problem?