How to revert to old Workspace and see pexip app in market place again?

Description

Hi all,

I successfully have a rocket chat instance running on basic plan to figure pexip ( I do have valid pexip licenses) out etc.
I created a workspace and installed some apps.
Then I changed the URL (from 127.0.0.1 to localhost) in the settings and after re-starting and new login, rocket chat realized, the URL config chance and a window poped up asking wheather or not the config should be confirmd along with a new workspace.
I ticked the yes button.

The issue now is, that I do not see my installed apps anyomre and I cannot search or find any other apps in the market.

Also I cannot seem to register my workspace for some reason. I read, that this has most likely to do with some kind of the environment or a reverse proxy which is not the case here.
My rocket chat is running on an intel machine, reachable from public.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 6.6.6
  • Operating System: Fedora 39 Workstation
  • Deployment Method: docker
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v14.21.3
  • MongoDB Version: 5.0.24 / wiredTiger (oplog Enabled)
  • Proxy: traefik is active
  • Firewalls involved: Non-professional. Netgear Armor on my home wifi mesh system is active though

Any additional Information

My Rocket chat is running on localhost:3000
Another Dockers is also running: Otobo followed by the official guide: Installation mit Docker und Docker Compose — OTOBO Installation Guide 10.0 Dokumentation
Nginx is in use but no https. I wanted to enable that but posponed that until rocket chat with pexip is running.

Issue solved:

Solution: The docker container traefik was causing the workspace registration failure, which leads into neither being able to see the enabled apps nor search for any other apps.

All done. here. Case closed.