Getting the error only on IOS

Hi,
I’ve hosted rocket chat on my Synology and everything is working fine except for the login on my iPhone. Every time I try to login after entering the authentication code sent via email I am getting an error as shared in the image. I’ve configured the reverse proxy using websocket in Synology. Even the error log has no mention about this. Please help me out on this. Thank you.

Hello,

It seems like you’re encountering a login issue with Rocket Chat on your iPhone. Based on the information provided, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

TLS Version: Ensure that your reverse proxy is not enforcing TLS 1.3 exclusively, as some iOS devices may not connect under this enforcement.

Subdirectory Installation: If your service is installed in a subdirectory, this might be causing the issue. Rocket.Chat has discontinued official support for installations in subdirectories.

Reverse Proxy Configuration: Review your reverse proxy configuration to ensure it’s set up correctly. You might want to consider using a different reverse proxy like Traefik to see if that resolves the issue.

Debug Logs: Enable debug logs on the app client to gather more information about the login process. This could provide insights into what might be going wrong.

Server Test: Try logging into the open Rocket.Chat server to determine if the issue is server-specific.

I hope the information may helps you.