Rocket.chat is not showing the livechat messages. If I refresh the page, it shows correctly

Description

When a new livechat message arrives, it’s not showing in the agent left panel. It’s necessary to refresh the page, with F5 to update the message queue.

Maybe it’s related with the error above, but when an agent get the livechat, a message is shown: “This room is read only”. In this case if I refresh the page it works correctly

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.5.3
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Deployment Method: docker
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: On
  • NodeJS Version: v12.16.1
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.16
  • Proxy: nginx

I am also facing the same issue, let me know if you found the issue

Well, I found that they released the version 3.6.0-rc.0 and in this version this error was corrected.

I don’t know if this is a solution for you…

1 Like

Thanks for response, i will check

When a new livechat message arrives, it’s not showing in the agent left panel. It’s necessary to refresh the page, with F5 to update the message queue.

Same issue here.

same issue here. any updates on this?

Same issue is still present. Running version 3.18.0.

There are two ways to refresh queue:

• Refresh browser
  • Agent goes unavailable and then back available

Hate to resurrect a dead thread but has anyone figured out the issue? I have one login that will not see updates to omnichannel/livechat messages until the browser is refreshed while other clients (windows / chrome/firefox/brave) don’t have this problem.

hi @rsmith9999! welcome to our forums!

Could you isolate this to a login or to a specific browser?

you have this problem even if this login (user?) you mentioned is using one of the other browsers?