Marketplace says to log in cloud, but it's done and seem to run

Description

I recently rented a managed RocketChat Server. So, some information I am missing.

Now, I would like to install apps from marketplace. System asked for siging up in cloud. That’s what I have done.
But still marketplace tells me to sign in. In connecting services it seems it be logged in, I can also see the registration in cloud.
Logging off and in, does not help. I also can’t delete the registration in the cloud.

It seem to stuck anywhere but I can’t reset it on any point.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 5.2.0
  • Operating System: unknown; managed server
  • Deployment Method: unknown; managed server
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v14.19.3
  • MongoDB Version: 4.4.15 / wiredTiger (oplog Aktiviert)
  • Proxy: nginx
  • Firewalls involved: ?

Any additional Information

I must confess that it is my first experience with this software. But it is currently a frustating. Connection services says that it is logged in, I can also sync. But the marketplace is still insisting on to log in.

That’s what I do not understand.

Cloud console says that the site is active, but it is stating http://localhost:3000. Is that correct? Shouldn’t is be my URL?

That is how connection services look like, seems that it’s logged in:

Marketplace shows that I still need to log in:

Asking for authorization:

Lost connection:

It is linking to localhost. If I change the primary part of the URL given to the site, it is showing the following error afterwards in marketplace:

That’s how rocket.cloud looks like:

I am not sure, if localhost Domain is correct. So, I tried to delete it, but get the following error:

Found out that this is the solution:
Error Code: 264 Error: workspace is missing (Solution) Self Managed 2022 (rocket.chat)

But actually I am not able to delete the registration in the cloud!?!

Hi all,

I could solve this issue. I contacted support to get the cloud registration deleted. After this I followed the instruction mentioned above.