It appears that livechat guests remains bound to their agent forever.
- Agents are available and online
- The single agent a livechat guest previously chatted with, is offline.
- That old chat is marked as closed in omnichannel (and indeed was even deleted)
To that guest and only to that guest:
- the chat-icon will be greyed out
- the offline-form will be displayed.
Instead I would expect
- the livechat is shown as useable (no offline-form)
- the new chat is routed to an available agent
- optionally: give the guest the option to connect to a new agent.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.12
- Operating System: GNU/Linux Ubuntu Focal
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- NodeJS Version: v12.21.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.23
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: none