Livechat different messages for differents departments

Description

We use the livechat/ominchannel feature.
It is currently integrated into a website for a department. That works wonderfully.
But now other departments also want to use the live chat. For this, however, it is necessary for them to be able to use different texts (notification of absence and welcome message) as well as business hours.

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 5.3.0
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04
  • Deployment Method:
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v14.19.3
  • MongoDB Version: 4.4.17
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

I tried to set in the follow section a offlineText (I mean really a text, not the title), but it doesn´t work

RocketChat(function() {
    this.setTheme({....})

Is there any solution for it?

Hi there! That’s great to hear you are using and loving Rocket.Chat :slight_smile:

You could accomplish some of that features by using a Bot, such as Botpress or Rasa.

So the bot will handle the initial conversation, department selection, and based on that, different business hours, welcome messages and what not

let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks, but we don´t want to use a chat bot.
We only want to write different offline text for the different departements.
If possible without a bot. It is possible to write different offline title in the script per departement. So, I think it should be possible to write different offline text, too.

Thanks, but we don´t want to use a chat bot.
We only want to write different offline text for the different departements.
If possible without a bot. It is possible to write different offline title in the script per departement. So, I think it should be possible to write different offline text, too.