we have a problem with message reorganisation. We sat the global retention policy to 300 days for Maximum message age in channels/private groups/direct messages.
But the system keeps deleting all messages oder than 30 days…
How can we investigate deeper for the cause? I turned up logging and we see that the system deletes the messages per channel, older than a date 30 days in the past.
Are we mssing something.
Thanks in advance, regards
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.4.9
- Operating System: Linux (Docker Container)
- Deployment Method: docker container in Kubernetes in open shift
- Number of Running Instances: 2 (but doesnt matter)
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Yes
- NodeJS Version: v8.17.0 (from official Docker Image)
- MongoDB Version: 4.2.5