for my company we are using a dockerized Rocketchat 3.6.1 installation with filesystem storage on the same VM.
Since the upload directory is becoming too large, is there a way to configure on rocketchat a retention period for uploaded files, so that they will be removed from both DB and filestorage, in a clean way, thus avoiding to “brutally” delete them from the filestorage folder?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.6.1
- Operating System: Centos 7.9
- Deployment Method: docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.19
- Proxy: Apache