Hi guys, I just setup RocketChat on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS using snap and snap auto SSL.
I was able to access the rocket chat using Chrome and Firefox on Mac, but not safari or the Mac desktop app (Error: “No valid server found at the URL”).
Furthermore, I could not access on the iOS app with this error " Oops! Could not establish a secure connection to the server. Please make sure the server supports SSL."
I was able to connect to the server using the Rocket Chat desktop app for Ubuntu.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.1.1
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
- Deployment Method: sudo snap install rocketchat-server
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Unsure
- NodeJS Version: 8.15.1
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
- Proxy: caddy
- Firewalls involved: -
Any additional Information
Logs from the Caddy: https://pastebin.com/embed_iframe/pfDyXjm5