Hi everybody !
I have got an issue to enable push gateway.
- It is a self-hosted server
- It is connected to the Rocket chat cloud service
- I used the “sync” button multiple times
- In Admi => push, what I did :
- Disable push notification, restart rocket chat
- Enable push notification, restart rocket chat
- Try to unable push gateway but it was a gray inactive button
- Click on button “reinitialize section parameters”
- Save and restart the server
Now, the “activate push gateway” and “production mode” buttons look likes to be “enabled”, but they still gray / inactive.
When I click on the “send notification to the user”, it does not work.
And I still have the red banner about notifications.
It was working before the enforcement of notification registration… :’(
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.5.1
- Operating System: 1.16.0
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Activated
- NodeJS Version: 12.16.1
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
- Proxy: caddy
Thank you for your help