We installed a new RocketChat application, and restored the previous mongodb instance data over to this one. Everything went smooth, and working fine as expected except the Avatar section. We were using Gravatar image, and when I switch it to the normal initial one it worked but I cannot switch it back to the Gravatar image or upload a new one. It just displays success message but reverting back to the normal letter image.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.4.0
- Operating System: CentOS 7
- Deployment Method: rocketchatctl command
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 8.17.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.14
- Proxy: none
- Firewalls involved: CSF firewall
Any additional Information
There is nothing logged in View Logs section while replicating this. Is there any other log file available to check?