The login screen is not working

Description

My login screen isn’t working on the client side throw this errors:
Error: No callback invoker for method 1
Error: No callback invoker for method 2
Error: No callback invoker for method 3
Error: No callback invoker for method 4.
For the users that are already connected the service works well. It isn’t working just for the user who aren’t, but if I do a login with some API or with a Request the login works perfectly. Do you know what can be happen?

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.15.0
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • NodeJS Version: 12.22.1
  • MongoDB Version: 3.6.14

Hi.

You are going to have to give us a lot more information on your setup - and you really must upgrade - see the releases page for why.

How is the server configured? Installation type?

What are you using for a reverse proxy?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I hope this information will be useful.

Hi garieljesus,

I don’t see your deployment method on the initial post. Please let us know of that as well. Ideally please fill out this template -

Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Apart from what John has already asked, I’m going to ask you to provide us with some logs as well. The client side information is not that helpful right now at all.

1 Like

He also needs to urgently upgrade to at least the latest 3.15.x point release, or 3.16

See:

Thanks for the reply, we installed it on an Ubuntu Server using snap.

The log:
On drive!

Hi,

OK, thanks for the info.

I have feeling this might be cured in an update/upgrade but snaps are still at 3.15.0

We are going to see if we can get an updated version out - we would normally have done so by now.

You could try a test on a docker version just to see if it is fixed on a later version.

1 Like

How do I update without lost my data? (I didn’t found in docs)

If you have a snap the data will look after itself.

Migrating to docker is trickier - you need to say your data, change the name of the ‘collection’ from, ‘parties’ to ‘rocketchat’ and re-import to your new install.

It isn’t that hard - it just needs some practice.

1 Like