When hitting the login page, I get a blank screen no matter what mechanism I’m using to connect to my server. It is a blank grey screen (I still have the default look at feel/color scheme).
I don’t even know where to look, so I am looking for some guidance on what logs I may browse to understand what is going on here.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: I don’t know how to look this up when I can’t login, but I just installed it this morning so it must be a newer one (latest)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
- Deployment Method: sudo apt-get install rocketchat
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: What is this?
- NodeJS Version: v8.17.0
- MongoDB Version: v4.0.3
- Proxy: Traefik 1.712
- Firewalls involved: digitalocean cloud firewall, 443 and 80 are open to the outside
Any additional Information
I used digitalocean’s one click rocket chat droplet install for this.
any insight is greatly appreciated!