Silly question.....Rocket.Cat avatar went missing, and it's defaulted to 'R"..How to change?

Description

This is silly… but the rocket.cat avatar has gone missing, and it won’t allow me to change it back as it requires an email address. Any idea how to put it back?

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server:
  • Operating System:
  • Deployment Method:
  • Number of Running Instances:
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version:
  • MongoDB Version:
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

Hi! Welcome to our forums!!

Can you add some fake email? or something like youremail+something@gmail.com

The other option I see is using the API, like in:

@dudanogueira thanks for the reply! When I enter a valid email it just generates an error… so the API thing might be the way to go. Thanks for the idea!

we have been refactoring a lot of the UI for react, so those are happening more then it should :see_no_evil:

What version are you running?

It may be another validation error, so if you open the developer tools, you should see some related logs, on console, or at the network tab.

Also, consider joining our Community Support Channel and participating in our Open Community Call

Looks like version 4.6.2

Let me get my dev on the dev tools thing… as you just went a bit over my admin head…

@dudanogueira thanks for the suggestions… if you think upgrading the server would help?
I’ll try and get some console output for you. Should I provide that info, while trying to save the rocket.cat profile form?

Probably will not change, 4.6.3 doesn’t seem to have touched this modules: