- That it does not allow the agent to log in on different machines, that it detects a
new login alerting user
It does allow to login on different machines. In Enterprise Edition 5.X there is a feature where you can manage devices, and log them out if necessary.
- When sending files from widget there is no loading to notify that it is in
Indeed. there is no indication of the upload.
Also, there is a nice set of APIs that can help you monitor.
- Blocked User (Where a user can be unblocked)
You can still find the user at the directory, click on it an unblock at the user info view
- Agent Status: Ability to Mark Available/Unavailable
to receive messages (in several tests you must click on the option
available to view the conversations that came to the agent)
That’s right. Agent must be online and available. Each Agent can set it’s own availability. You can also, as Admin, change agents Availability in Omnichannel > Agents > Edit > Status
- That allows users who no longer belong to the company to be unsubscribed
(Validate based on the record who executed and that you can see the history of that
If you are using an external Auth provider, for example, LDAP, or OAUTH, it should obey this provider rules.
- What is the reason for the delay in loading for the transcript of a
chat with a small chat history
This when sending the omnichannel transcript? I have not noticed any delays.