Rocket.chat - Jitsi; video calls via PC not working

Hi!
I’m writing to you because I have a problem with Jitsi configuration.
Jitsii is already installed. I connected it to rocket.chat.
Calls initiated from a smartphone are established and there is no problem with connecting users via PC.
However, it is not possible for a video call to be initiated by a person from the computer. In the Rocket.Chat conversation window, there is not even a notification that the user is starting a conversation.

Only what I observed in the logs are:

jitsi-jvb[1377]: JVB 2020-03-20 12:57:05.502 WARNING: [483] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtls.DatagramTransportImpl.log() Unknown DTLS handshake message type: -125
 jitsi-jvb[1377]: JVB 2020-03-20 12:57:05.730 WARNING: [511] org.jitsi.videobridge.AbstractEndpointMessageTransport.log() Unable to find endpoint 02d7066c to send EndpointMessage
  • org.jitsi.videobridge.EndpointMessageTransport.log() No available transport channel, can’t send a message

• SEVERE: [92] org.jitsi.jicofo.discovery.DiscoveryUtil.discoverParticipantFeatures().139 Failed to discover features for [rocketchat997#token@muc.meet].jitsi/35172a01 assuming default feature set.

Do you have any idea what could be the reason that the calls started by the smartphone work, while using a PC you can only join the ongoing calls. Creating a video conference from a PC (desktop / web application) just doesn’t work.

Thanks!