Rocket Chat Apps

Hello,

When i try to install any apps from Rocket Chat market Place (Rocket Chat 5.0.2) i got a pop up “Marketplace Login Required”.
On the “Connectivity Services” tab i got “Your workspace is connected to Rocket.Chat Cloud”.

I don’t understand what kind of Marketplace login is required in order to install any apps.

Thanks in advance

Hi!

At Connectivity Services, click in Sync and/or Cloud Console.

You should see your instance at our Cloud Service, so the sync works correctly.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!

Hi,

Sync works fine and i can see the instance at the Cloud Service.
the problem is when i try to install an app from marketplace, the pop up message "“Marketplace Login Required” appears, but i’m already logged in.

Thanks

Have you tried logging out and in again?

Yes I tried, I even tried to delete the workspace and recreated a new one, nothing has changed.

Hi
I noticed that, if i login to cloud.rocket.chat from the browser everything works fine.
If I use the “Login to Rocket.Chat Cloud” from the “Connectivity Services” in the rocket chat app i got this error:
“Email must be verified before you can utilize OAuth. Please verify and try again”

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi!

I noticed that, if i login to cloud.rocket.chat from the browser everything works fine.

You mean by using the link sent to the email, right?

“Email must be verified before you can utilize OAuth. Please verify and try again”
Ok…

Is the organization email (ADMIN > Setup Wizard > Organization Email) the same that you are receiving the email with the link?

Hi
I didn’t receive any email, i mean that if i go to “https://cloud.rocket.chat/” i’m able to login.

Is the organization email (ADMIN > Setup Wizard > Organization Email) the same that you are receiving the email with the link?

I’ve never received any email with a link. How can i do that?

Thanks

If you go to:

https://cloud.rocket.chat

with a anonymous browser (to make sure it’s logged out), and provide the same email you see in Organization Email, it should send an email with a login link.

If that doesn’t work, try resetting the password using the same organization email.

My guess here is or the e-mails are different, or it’s not verified.

I tried, but I didn’t received any link.

If i go to https://cloud.rocket.chat → My Profile and i try to set a new password, the tab “Save Changes” is greyed so i can’t select it

Do you have other email you could try registering?

Looks like this email is not receiving the link, so it is probably not verified.

Hi. Have you checked your spam folder in your email provider?

1 Like

Specially if it is hotmail :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I had to create a new account on Rocket Chat Cloud and this time it worked.
The old account doesn’t even send the link for the password reset, i would like to delete it, do you know if it’s possible to do it?

Thanks

1 Like

Can you DM here your email or send it do duda.nogueira@rocket.chat?

I would like to understand what happened from our side, and why the email was not sent.

Also, I can request our team about removing this initial email you provided.

Thanks!

I have the same problem.
The email to verify was not delivered and now I cannot install apps or login.
I also cannot change the email because the instance is already applied to the other account.
Can you please help me, too?
Thanke.

Hi!

Can you register on a new email?

Hi Duda,

thats what I have done with my email: Philipp.reiser@uzin-utz.com

And there it also sais it is the enterprise version. And a sync in the rocket instance also works fine.

Kind regards,

Philipp

image001.jpg