Hi, I run a rocket chat livechat on my website. We have given an agency task to respond to messages. We sometimes see that no agent is online during work hours and live chat widget is offline.
But there seem to be no logs or no notifications options where we can instantly be notified if all agents are offline. Is there a loog maintained for when agents are online and go offline?
So my question is how can I check at what time all agents were offline or setup a notification for the same?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.7.1
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment Method: Manual
- Number of Running Instances:
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v12.14.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.21
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: No