Notifiche canali

buongiorno

è possibile avere le notifiche per i canali come per la chat normali ovvero a me quando arriva un messaggio su un canale si evidenzia il canale stesso ma non mi esce il pop up ne tantomeno un suono

HI,

You will need to tell us about your setup.

OS type install type, Rocketchat version etc

Deployment

Versione

ID Installazione

SBcGPhum8EoYsXbz7

Apps Engine Version

Versione Node

v12.21.0

Migrazione database

220 (aprile 16, 2021 0:09

MongoDB

3.6.14 / wiredTiger (oplog Abilitato)

Commit Details

HEAD: (5e9f4bc42)
Ramo: HEAD

PID

OK

So you want to enable or disable notifications only for specific channels?

Go to the Channel, go to the top right, click the 3 dots and select Notification preferences

it was already configured like this but no number or notice comes out … only the color that lights up a little more

Please check on open.rocket.chat

I don’t understand in what sense?

Maybe I misunderstand your original question. Can you please explain the origin issue again in English?

if I do the configuration you sent me, it does not receive notifications as well, i.e. the only notification I have on a channel is the one relating to the color of the channel which becomes more lit in the case of messages

Please explain the original comment you made

è possibile avere le notifiche per i canali come per la chat normali ovvero a me quando arriva un messaggio su un canale si evidenzia il canale stesso ma non mi esce il pop up ne tantomeno un suono

Google says:

it is possible to have the notifications for the channels as for the normal chat or to me when a message arrives on a channel the channel itself is highlighted but I do not get the pop up nor a sound

Antonio please follow this topic here and not in private messages.

I am sorry but I still do not understand the question.

What sort of client are you using? Browser, Electron app, phone app?

hello I try on the community but they never give any answer my question is if I create a channel the notifications do not arrive as for normal messages I use a client on windows but it does not even work on the android application

Well open.rocket.chat is now monitored by me now! So you can ask there in #support

if I create a channel the notifications do not arrive as for normal messages

I do not understand this?

Do you mean it is different between channels. Or is it is different between direct messages and channels?

Please explain the steps that you take. Just do simple steps.

Also, have you got an account at cloud.rocket.chat? Have you checked your push notification usage?

if I send a direct message I receive the notification of the number or 1 notified message 2 notified messages etc etc if I send a message in a channel I do not see any notification only the color of the channel that becomes highlighted
example normally it is white becomes brighter white
Cattura

after receiving a message

Catturax

among other things, if I change the settings and save, they always remain the same initial settings

Hmmm - OK. This should have been fixed here:

But I can see it is still an issue on open.rocket.chat (which is the development version)

I will try and see what is happening.

I give it a look … and await your news

nothing I have verified the videos, despite being configured with the message counter on the desired channel I do not see anything if someone writes to me with the problem that we are missing a mess of messages from groups

Ok - so look in Administration → General → Unread message count

Set it to “All Messages” - it is probably set to → Unread Count to “All Messages”

hello jhon done as in the figure but nothing works always the same no notification for the channels

Hi Antonio.

Can you do a quick test on 3.14.0 ?

I want to see if it was actually fixed in this version or not.