Live Chat Widget and Whats App

Hi, I am failing to understand how to use both the Rocket Chat Live Chat widget and WhatsApp contact us , at the moment I have the Rocket Chat LiveChat widget installed on our home page, but I would also like to provide an option for people to contact us via WhatsApp. I have connected What’s App to Rocket Chat and its working well, when I message via what’s App our business number, the message comes through to Rocket Chat, the problem is, I would like people to choose from the homepage which channel, the only solution I am able to think of is to have two widgets on the home screen, one rocket chat live chat widget and then a third party WhatsApp button connecting to our what’s app number, which doesn’t seem the best method. Is there a better way of enabling what’s app as an option via the rocket chat live chat widget?

Version 2.4.11
Apps Engine Version 1.11.2
Database Migration 170
Database Migration Date September 23, 2020 9:22 AM
Installed at August 5, 2019 1:30 PM
Uptime 15 days, 50 minutes, 19 seconds

Commit

| — | — |
|Date|Wed Feb 26 17:36:45 2020 -0300|
|Branch|HEAD|
|Tag|2.4.11|
|Author|Diego Sampaio|
|Subject|Bump version to 2.4.11|

Runtime Environment

OS Type Linux
OS Platform linux
OS Arch x64
OS Release 5.3.0-1035-aws
Node Version v8.17.0
Mongo Version 3.6.14
Mongo Storage Engine wiredTiger
OS Uptime 15 days, 50 minutes, 42 seconds
OS Load Average 0.05, 0.05, 0.00
OS Total Memory 3.84 GB
OS Free Memory 131.50 MB
OS CPU Count 2

Build Environment

OS Platform linux
OS Arch x64
OS Release 4.19.76-linuxkit
Node Version v8.17.0
Date February 27, 2020 1:12 PM

We are offering this service with a simple bot integration in Rocket Chat
https://rgwit.be/en/products/rocketchat/ it takes up 10 min to set up your existing number

Also we have a demo so you can see it in action

It even allows you to open new chats, not like the API offered by Facebook where you can only receive new customers

And instead of paying thousands of dollars Twilio we have no entree fee and its just 10 euros per month.