Since the last update starting a Jitsi videocall in a direct channel results in continuously spawning the video window and entering the room multiple times. Using the Devtools it seems to spawn a new window with the same pace as the following call:
Starting a call in a general channel does not show this behavior. I reverted a Jitsi update without any result. I could try to restore a older Rocket.Chat version but it does not work with the migrated mongo version and I do not want to lose a week of data.
I hope this issue is clear, if any additional information is needed please let me know.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.12.0
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.0 LTS
- Deployment Method: tar
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version: v12.18.4
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.23 / mmapv1 (oplog Enabled)
- Proxy: haproxy
- Firewalls involved: Zyxel