Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping iOS 3.1.1 to the App Store!
This update introduces some exciting new features, a new language and many fixes and improvements. Check the highlights below:
- Handle system/bots/private messages (messages that are temporary and only for you);
- Remove the defaults to open.rocket.chat on connect screen;
- Fixed a bug on uploading images with some specific size limitation on the settings;
- Fixed a problem with long channel names on the title view of the chat;
- Fixed a crash that rarely happened when tapping a invalid cell;
- Fixed a bug on clearing user’s roles after going to the Members screen;
- Fixed a couple of random crashes during server changes;
- Fixed a couple of bugs on signup process;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.