Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping iOS 3.1.0 to the App Store!
This update introduces some exciting new features, a new language and many fixes and improvements. Check the highlights below:
- You now can change your notification preferences per room;
- Swipe actions in a channel, now you can swipe to mark as read, as unread, to favorite and unfavorite and also to hide a chat from the list;
- Keyboard Shortcuts support, press “Command” from an external keyboard to see the list of available commands;
- Japanese language support;
- Many improvements on the list of chats related to performance and animations;
- Added back the search of messages to the room;
- Fixed a bug on theming search bar for emojis;
- Fixed a bug when showing hidden rooms on the share extension;
- General updates and improvements;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.