Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping iOS 3.5.0 to the App Store!
This update introduces some exciting new features, a new language and many fixes and improvements. Check the highlights below:
- Now the app supports Threads;
- Do not group messages from the same user, but different alias;
- Added support to two-way SSL authentication;
- Ability to crop the avatar before uploading it;
- Fixed the background color of the “swipe to read” to fill the content;
- Fixed a bug on custom emojis with URL escaped name;
- Fixed a bug with reactions on the main message of a discussion;
- Some fixes on theming overall;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.