Dear Rocket.Chat community,
Today we’re shipping iOS 3.0.2 to the App Store!
This update introduces many fixes and improvements:
- Size of the user details on the iPad is now proportional to the content;
- Search bar clear button wasn’t hiding in some situations;
- Proper theming on the Administration panel;
- Use the right content type in all fields of the authentication flow;
- Increase the contrast of the in-app notifications;
- Highlight bug on having @all and some other user at the same sentence when using full-name setting;
- Subscriptions were repeating between groups in some cases;
- Sometimes the user would keep in loop trying to reconnect to a server;
- Bouncing is back on the reactors list;
- Improved the visualization of unread rooms;
- Fixed many crashes on older version of Rocket.Chat (we do recommend using at least 0.64+);
- Fixed authentication with WordPress;
- Fixed search results for servers that are using fullname;
- Now the login with email button is respecting the setting from the server;
Thank you all for helping us on this release!
You can see more information about the release here.
Also, you can download the app here.