I need agent only view Omnichannel Rooms closed by himself and by another agent in the same departament

I’m not able to configure it so that agents in a department can only view their department’s omnichannel conversations. Either they see conversations from all departments or they don’t see any conversations.

I tried to configure the Livechat Agent activating “Administration\permission\View Omnichannel Rooms closed by another agent in the same department”, but when testing I get the information that the agent does not have authorization.

Thanks for the help

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.2.0
  • Operating System:
  • Deployment Method:
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v12.22.1
  • MongoDB Version: 4.2.11
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

Hi! welcome to our Forums!

Indeed, the Manager will have access to all chats while Agents will only be able to receive chats at the side bar when forwarded to them.

In EE edition you can have a more granular control with Units and Monitors, that may be what you are looking for.

After a the room is closed, agents still has access to it, so you can create an external interface for that using one of our REST APIs, for instance:

Hope I have helped!

Ótima tarde Duda !

A demanda é que somente os colaboradores de um departamento consigam visualizar as conversas (Omnichanel) do seu departamento, em andamento e já fechadas. O objetivo é impedir, por exemplo que um colaborador de um departamento operacional possa ler conversas do departamento financeiro ou o RH por exemplo, visto que tais conversas podem conter dados sensíveis e que devem ficar restritos aquele departamento. (Todos os colaboradores estão com a permissão de Live Chat Agent)

Esse seria o papel Monitor, e a separação seria feita pelas Unidades, como abaixo:

Duda, estou usando a versão comunity.

Sim. No caso, seria usar a API como alternativa.