Is there a way to downgrade to a lower version of RC? My instances are affected by https://github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/issues/17471 and I cannot make all users switch to a new browser version!
I already tried just to pull and start the 3.1.3 image but without success…
BTW: https://docs.rocket.chat/getting-support/#supported-browser-versions tells me that at least IE 11 is still supported, but in fact it isn’t as of version 3.2.x of RC because of the new npm version!?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.2.1
- Operating System: Debian 10
- Deployment Method: docker
- Number of Running Instances: 3
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v12.16.1
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.16/4.0.17
- Proxy: Citrix ADC
- Firewalls involved: -