I update rc regulary with the docker-compose and rocketchat:lates, but the administration interface states that I have Version 3.0.7.
First deployment was in march. Though the update usually downloads new image parts, it does not seem to update the core.
Is this correct and why is this such an old version?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.0.7
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version:
- MongoDB Version: 4.0
- Proxy: Apache
- Firewalls involved: iptables
Thanks in advance