- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 6.4.5 (SNAPS)
- Operating System: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog:
- NodeJS Version:
- MongoDB Version:
- Proxy: caddy (Ubuntu Snap bundled with Rocketchat-Server)
- Firewalls involved: UFW on server OPNSense external
I currently have a new deployment of Rocket Chat using snap on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS. I’ve configured the snap url to https://<domain.com> and enabled the caddy service.
I can access rocket chat via SSL and the http url will redirect to ssl, however when I type it http://<domain.com>:3000 it will still load the page.
I have 3000 open on UFW and also OPNSense. I want to be able to use mobile apps so I want the port open but would like the 3000 url to redirect to https
Any help would be greatly appreciated