I upgraded from rocket chat jumping from version 2.4.13 to 3.9.1 and now I’m at 3.9.7. The installation is via SNAP, and after the upgrade I realized that the directory resource (https://host/directory/users) stopped working, it is a blank screen.
However, if I reduce the size of the browser window horizontally to less than 1020px and refresh tab, it will work again.
Anyone else has noticed this problem?
768. 11 XHR finished loading: GET "<URL>". 17 XHR finished loading: POST "<URL>". logo:1 GET https://host/assets/logo 403 24 /node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:217 TypeError: Cannot read property 'address' of undefined at eval (/client/views/directory/UserTab.js:1) at oh (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:161) at Rj (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:269) at Qj (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:254) at Kj (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:254) at yj (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:247) at eval (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:131) at exports.unstable_runWithPriority (/node_modules/schedu…roduction.min.js:27) at cg (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:130) at fg (/node_modules/react-…oduction.min.js:131)`
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.9.7
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v12.18.4
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.14
- Proxy: ngnix
- Firewalls involved: no