Deleted Live Chat Room hanging in Queue

Description

I tested out some livechat features and I think what led to the problem was, that I deleted the live chat without actually closing it.
Now there is a Livechat with the test name “Carlos” showing up in the incoming queue of every operator although when you click on it, it shows “Can’t find this room”.
The Livechat & it’s room is already deleted and I can’t hide that conversation, cause the button doesn’t work (probably because there is no room to hide)
Is there any way to fix it? It is very annoying for my agents

Best Regards

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 2.3.0
  • Operating System: Linux
  • Deployment Method: Docker
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: 1
  • NodeJS Version: v8.15.1
  • MongoDB Version: 4.0.10
  • Proxy: Synology Reverse Proxy
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

Push - Does anyone have a solution for this? :confused:

I need a solution for this as well. I’m running version 2.4.9 in docker.

I was able to find the solution on github in the issues list here: https://github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/issues/15748. You will need to run a query on the rocketchat database.

Run the mongodb shell. If you are using docker, follow these steps, otherwise skip to the next section:

• Locate your rocket chat mongodb container id by executing: docker ps | grep mongo
  • Execute the following using your container ID in place of [container_id]: docker exec -it [container_id] /bin/bash
  • You should now be at a prompt inside your docker container.

Run the mongodb shell:
mongo

Switch to the rocketchat database:
use rocketchat

Execute the following query:
db.rocketchat_livechat_inquiry.update({status: 'queued',closedBy: {$exists: 1}},{$set: {status: 'closed'}},{multi: true})

You should see a result with some number of matched and modified records.

If this does not help, there were additional queries to try in the github issue. This solved my problem, though.