We are currently seeing an odd issue. We have a live chat that wasn’t accepted that is stuck. I cannot accept, move, delete or edit the session.
I can respond to the chat itself, but that is it. We have manual routing on chats, and this sat in the queue over the holiday weekend.
I have tried the following:
- Responding to the chat (success)
- Accepting chat (Does not assign to me)
- Editing or forwarding chat (The forward button is missing, and edit has no edit fields displayed)
- Delete chat button in Livechat settings is missing because it is open
- Tried to delete room in Admin settings > rooms, cannot delete
- Turn routing to automatic, and back to manual
Has anyone ever seen this issue before?
- Rocket.chat Version: 3.0.12
- Apps Engine Version: 1.12.0
- Mongo Version: 4.0.17
- Deployment method: VM with rocketchat installed with mongodb
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- NodeJS Version: 12.14.0