Can't disconnect from Rocket.Chat Cloud and re-add

I upgraded from 3.4.1 to 3.5, push notifications to iOS devices stopped working. Checked all Push settings, they were working before upgrade. So I figured I would remove the server/workspace from the cloud.rocket.chat site and re-add. Removed, no workspace is listed.

Back in Administration, when I go to Connectivity Services and click the “Disconnect” button, it gives a green Disconnected in top right. Goes back to the Registration Required section with a “Click here to register your workspace.” I receive a red “Error occurred syncing” in top right.

Linux Console/syslog Says: “nodejs[31279]: Failed to get AccessToken from Rocket.Chat Cloud. Error: oauth_unable_to_find_workspace”

I appears to be stuck in a loop. Start/Stopped the Rocket Chat Server Service. No help.

On the Connectivity Service page. Clicking on the “Login to Rocket.Chat Cloud” button opens a login page, when I put in my creds it just loops back to login, does not login. (I know the account works as I can go to the site directly and login) I tried Administration from Web or Client, same result. On a Client I have to remove Server or I can’t get back in, stuck on Rocket.Chat Cloud login.

How can I remove and re-add server/workspace?

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.5.0
  • Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Deployment Method: tar
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
  • NodeJS Version: 12.18.3
  • MongoDB Version: 3.6.3
  • Proxy: apache
  • Firewalls involved: No
1 Like

Hello! I have a same problem . But i have rocketchat version 3.0.4 . I think need delete connect settings in mongodb , but i not found this settings((

I’m stuck. Does anyone know how to get out of this loop? How does one reset or clear the Connect Services? I can not find this in docs or via google foo.

I hope this helps you… But for me, it was removing the Rocket Chat instance from their end https://cloud.rocket.chat/ and re-register/resync from scratch.

I had to find the : more button on the right and select Remove/Delete workspace (which is hard to find!).

After that’s cleared out, I tried adding my instance to their https://cloud.rocket.chat/ and resync. Seemed to come back OK.

Good luck!

Hi, did you find the solution for this? Any entry in DB where we can change the cloud account related settings or anything.

As per your other thread, you need to remove the instance from the cloud account first.

That’s the issue. I don’t have access to that account anymore. We were also thinking to connect the server with enterprise License but can’t do that now.