- Version of Rocket.Chat Server:
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 2
- NodeJS Version: 10.19.0
- MongoDB Version: 3.6.9
- Proxy: apache
Windows 10 / 11 Desktop version: 3.8.14
Latest Android and iOS apps
(1) We have configured an Email Inbox (Send test email works fine)
(2) Receiving emails and they are converted through Omnichannel as chats (works fine)
The body of the email is blank. We can see from email, subject, but cannot see what is actually written in the body of the email. This is true for the Windows Desktop app as well as the mobile apps.
Our reply via email, is visible in the mail client. So the ‘customer’ can see what was written in the body of the email (chat) but we cannot see what they have written in the body of the email.
Any help will genuinely be appreciated