Voice Channel problem

Description

Hello.

I’m having trouble with the voice call option. Indeed I have an iPBX (FreePBX), I created the AMI service as well as the user. But on the RocketChat platform the connection does not work.

What are the prerequisites for activating the voice over ip service?

Because when I look at the logs on my Rocket server I have the following information:

“Jul 07 06:26:52 rocket rocketchat[21014]: {“level”:40,“time”:“2023-07-07T06:26:52.144Z”,“pid”:21014,“hostname”:“rocket”,“name”:“VoIPService”,“msg”:“VoIP service already stopped”}”

Knowing that I have indeed activated VOIP on the administration interface of Rocket.Chat

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 6.2.2
  • Operating System: Debian 10
  • Deployment Method: tar
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • DB Replicaset Oplog: 1
  • NodeJS Version: 14.21.1
  • MongoDB Version: 6.0.2
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

I suppose that you might write your server address with http:// (as the documentation says), but you shouldn’t. Just the FQDN must be there.

Hi!
I couldn’t solve the problem but I use asterisk in console mode and my rocket server connects well to my ipbx. but I have another problem related this time to permissions so that my rocket server can retrieve the recordings on asterisk.

I get this when i try to connect via my Rocket.Chat instance to asterisk server: “Jul 21 07:05:18 rocket rocketchat[6831]: {“level”:50,“time”:“2023-07-21T07:05:18.474Z”,“pid”:6831,“hostname”:“rocket”,“name”:“PJSIPEndpoint”,“msg”:“onActionResult()”,“error”:”{"response":"Error","actionid":"1689923118465","message":"Permission denied"}“}”’