Video call link for later use?

Hi.
I’m using Rocket Chat along with Jitsi Meet for conference calls and JWT auth. It is working as it should.

I’d like to ask, however, if there is some way to keep the link generated for a video call valid for a longer time, so users can use that same link later and still open the room.
The goal here is to allow users to create rooms for internal and external meetings that were previously scheduled, similar to what Google Meet and such can do.

Of course, internal members can always create new conference rooms. A different link hasn’t much issue in this case. But as we enabled guest access, external users can join the meeting if they received the link previously.
One user could open a room with themselves, create a room and send the conference link for whoever they wanted.

I’m aware that Jitsi Meet normally generates static links for those video calls. But as we needed JWT auth for better user control, I’m not sure if this is possible with dynamically generated links. So Jitsi Meet is only usable if the room was created on Rocket Chat.
Would this be something that Rocket Chat has no control over, and I should be asking this on the Jitsi forums?

Thanks!

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.8.7
  • Operating System: Debian 11.6
  • Deployment Method: tar
  • Number of Running Instances: 1
  • NodeJS Version: 14.21.1
  • MongoDB Version: 4.4.18
  • Proxy: nginx
  • Jitsi Meet: 2.0.6865-2

Getting back to this, I see that the Jitsi plugin on newer versions of Rocket Chat has an option called ‘Token Expiration’. The default config is: ‘now + 1hour’.
However, changing this to anything else causes new video calls not to start at all.
I’ve tried to change it to values such as:

now + 2hour
now + 2 hour
now + 2hours
now + 2 hours
now + 120minute

Can someone confirm this configuration is even working?

Changing subject a bit but still related to the final goal, in the newer versions apparently one can’t create a video call with themselves because the button to create it was removed. It is useful when you need to create a room to invite only guests. The button still existed in version 4.8.7.
I wonder if it is possible to put the video call button back in the user’s own room?

Thanks!