Our users have been complaining that when using the electron desktop app, they have to “constantly” hit CRTL+R (reload) because the direct rooms or channels are not loading. I know I have to do it every time I start a conversation with someone I haven’t chatted to before.
Is there anything I can look into doing to reduce this?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.2.6
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- Deployment Method: manuel
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: ENabled
- NodeJS Version: 14.18.3
- MongoDB Version: 4.4.13
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: none