After changing host name my server started to consume all CPU resources. Found out it is caddy2 process that is causing this. I believe that caddy2 is part of the snap install, but not sure what it does.
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: rocketchat-server 6.4.5 1584 6.x/stable rocketchat✓
- Operating System: Ubunto 22.04
- Deployment Method: snap
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Don’t know what it is?
- NodeJS Version: Apparently not installed/no response to ‘node -v’ command
- MongoDB Version: 5.0.15
- Proxy: nginx proxy manager
- Firewalls involved: UniFi USG
htop is looking like this 24/7