Screen Share not work in rocketchat with Jitsi(in chat/or app), but work in web with windowed jitsi

Description

hello. I installed rocketcat on my server. Configured according to the instructions. Configured my Jitsi server. I registered all the settings in the Rocket Chat Admin panel. But I’m having problems with this tandem. In particular: When a video call is made from a chat window (1-1 or by a team of people), the “screen sharing” does not work! The same thing is observed in Rocketcat applications on mobile platforms. The “Screen sharing” works only if you configure Rocket Chat to display the video conference “in a separate window”. Then a separate jitsi browser window opens on the PC and the “Screen sharing” works, and all participants see it. But from a mobile device, “Screen sharing” does not work from the RocketChat application - it only works from the browser. How to fix it?

Server Setup Information

• Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.1.2
  • Operating System:
  • Deployment Method:
  • Number of Running Instances:
  • DB Replicaset Oplog:
  • NodeJS Version: v12.18.4
  • MongoDB Version: 4.4.10 / wiredTiger
  • Proxy:
  • Firewalls involved:

Any additional Information

<standart instance + jitsi>

Hi!

In order to help, we’ll need to reproduce this on latest version, on a fresh install.

Also, you will need to provide those steps, so we can reproduce this behavior and hand it over to our team, IF when can reproduce and make sure this is a bug, not a configuration or deployment issue.