We are using DeadSimpleScreenShare integration as described here: https://rocket.chat/docs/administrator-guides/integrations/deadsimplescreensharing/
However, when the meeting is initiated from roketchat(Private rooms, DM and channels), and the screen is shared, other users who joined the meeting can not see the shared screen.
BUT when the meeting is initiated from the Web Browser extension(tested with Chrome and Fireox), users can see shared screen.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 1.1.1
- Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 8 3.10.0-957.10.1.el7.x86_64
- Deployment Method: Kubernetes Helm
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: v8.11.4
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.9
- Proxy: none
- Firewalls involved: no
Any additional Information
Rocketchat is running on k8s cluster exposed via metalLB loadbalancer service