I am using Rocket Chat as a live chat server. I will have 6 “sites” running on this server, each with it’s own rocket chat install. I want to run multiple instances of each “site” but I question how many instances I can run. The server has 16 cores, can I run 16 instances for each site which would mean a total of 96 instances? Should I only run a few instances for each site so no more than one rocket chat would be running per core, 16 instances?
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 1.0.1
- Operating System: Centos 7
- Deployment Method: manual Install
- Number of Running Instances: (refer to above question)
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Replicaset
- Proxy: Apache