I am inexperienced with MongoDB, I know little.
I use Mongodb with Rocket.Chat
I have an AWS instance running Rocket.Chat and MongoDB at the same time locally.
I know that if I want to scale Rocket.Chat to be able to support more traffic, I only have to activate autoscaling, if the CPU is filled to 60%, new copies of the same instance are created, I know how to do that, my question is: what will happen to the database?
Let’s say that I duplicate my instance, I suppose that if I send a message it will be sent in one instance, it will not be duplicated in both, right?
Is there a way for me to keep many moingodb DB instances connected?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 4.7.4
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
- Deployment Method: AWS Marketplace: Rocket.Chat Server
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- NodeJS Version: 14.18.3 - x64
- MongoDB Version: 5.0.9
- MongoDB Engine: wiredTiger