I know this topic has been dealt with several times, but I was not able to solve the problem reading all the threads. All suggested splutions and workarounds didn’t help.
As already described in the title I am not able to upload Files from an Windows device. The Upload gets stuck on 0%. However I am able to upload Avatars for users. It also works fine from an iPhone with the app.
What I tried so far:
- Changing the Storage Type to FileSystem
- Changing the right for upload Folder (/var/snap/rocketchat-server/common/uploads) to 777
- Set Protect Uploaded Files to False
- Restarting the Rocket Chat Service after each change
Here is my Server Configuration:
- Server version: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian 4.9.88)
- Rocket.Chat 0.66.3
What else can I try?