I use the Cloudron-Platform and installed Rocket.Chat-App on it. All is working fine but Rocket.Chat causes a high CPU load of the server.
First guess was: I had to rescale the server. So i did it. But the same problem (using now the CCX13 Cloud Server from Hetzner).
I posted the problem in the Cloudron forum before but there aren’t a solution either: Rocket.Chat 6.3.0 high cpu usage | Cloudron Forum
Anyone an idea?
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: Rocket.Chat Version: 6.3.7
- Operating System: Cloudron v7.4.1 on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled
- NodeJS Version: 14.21.3 - x64
- MongoDB Version: 4.4.19
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: yes → ports 80 and 443 ingoing and all outgoing ports enabled
The app log show the following error (more often):
=> Healtheck error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 172.18.16.54:3000
But I don’t know if thats a hint to the causing problem…