Trying to use Rocket as the authentication server in line with an authentication strategy with Wiki.js (someone over there wrote a module to allow logging in to your Wiki.js site authenticating using Rocket Chat server).
The strategy requires a ‘Client ID’, ‘Client Secret’ and a URL. Where are these sourced / configured on the Rocket chat server? I can’t see how to set up the RC server to act as an authenticator at all?
Any direction is much appreciated.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: 3.1.1
- Operating System: Ubuntu 16
- Deployment Method: Docker
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- MongoDB Version: v12.18.4
- Proxy: nginx
- Firewalls involved: No
Any additional Information