I just installed RocketChat and then got the alert to update to Release 3.10.5.
I followed the instructions here: Updating - Rocket.Chat Docs
However, now all apps are just saying “Waiting for server connection, trying again in ### seconds”
It never connects.
Server Setup Information
- Version of Rocket.Chat Server: Before the update - 2.4.9
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
- Deployment Method: Digital Ocean Docker Package (one-click install)
- Number of Running Instances: 1
- DB Replicaset Oplog: Enabled*
- NodeJS Version: v8.17.0
- MongoDB Version: 4.0.3
- Firewalls involved: Had firewall enabled, but disabled and still same results
Any additional Information
No errors during the upgrade process (based on the steps on the page indicated above). Everything appears to have completed properly (no error notices).
Any ideas why we can’t connect?